Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome!

Since I am now a college graduate, and will no longer have my school's newspaper to publish my random thoughts, I have decided to start writing a blog!
I've named it (at least for now) with the following comic in mind:

This was published in the Gonzaga Bulletin, and is drawn by Rod Aminian.

So, what is the purpose of this blog? Basically, it will just be a place for me to think out loud. I will (hopefully) be reading a lot of philosophy, economics, and history over the next year or so while I decide what I want to do with the rest of my life.

A tiny bit about me: I am a recent graduate of Gonzaga University, a major in both History and Economics. I am taking a year off to decide where I want to continue my studies; I'm leaning towards Economics, but I don't yet know what sub-genre I want to work in. History is still a dark horse, as I enjoy the studying history as well as economics and could be persuaded either way.

No comments: